Become a Video Producer
Our Photography, videography and film production course provides hands on experience for aspiring photographers, videographers and film makers.
If you have previous experience, our course offers more insight into the filed of photography, videography and film making
In this course you will learn to:
- Focus And Depth Of Field.
- Camera Anatomy And Settings.
- White Balance And Color
- Lighting Principles & Techniques.
- Lenses; What is Focal Length?, Prime vs. Zoom Lenses, Lens Stabilization, Lens Filters, Chromatic Aberration, How to Clean Your Camera Lens
- Tripods/camera stabilization devices
- Video imaging techniques: Camera shots, Camera movement, Pans & tilts, Sliders & dollys, Zooms & pull outs
- Composition & rule of thirds
- Fundamentals of Film Directing
- Location Scouting and Set Design
- Sound Design in Film.
- Cinematography in Film
- Screenplay in Film
- Music Video Production
- Editing Photos & Videos (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects)